All data that we collect and resources we provide are available for
download. Contact us with any questions.
- You can download a PostgreSQL file of the YFGdb (yfgdb_no-privs_20080211.sql.gz) and data files
(one tar file for each type of data set; each tar contains many data
our ftp site. These
files were last exported on February 11, 2008.
- individual data sets can be searched and downloaded here
- software: the backend of YFGdb is a PostgreSQL database (download
PostgreSQL) using the
GMOD database schema. We
use the Gbrowse tool (download), also distributed through the GMOD project,
as the genome viewer. We also developed specific software tools, both
for curators and end users, for the YFGdb project.
for help in installing any or all of this YFGdb system, or if you need
other data files for download.
- see the P-POD help
for links to and
descriptions of data files and software available.
- Yeast SNPs Browser (YSB) Gbrowse:
- data files for Schacherer et al. (2007), based on the genome sequence from SGD downloaded in May 2007, are available by FTP and at SGD.
- MySQL database SQL dumps
- Gbrowse software: written by Lincoln Stein and others as part of
the GMOD project, available at